Commercial Grounds Maintenance
Job One provides year round exterior grounds maintenance contracts for commercial clients which include the following services via annual or multi-year contracts. We want to save you and all of our clients money, time and energy with one stop shopping. A partial list of seasonal services are listed below.
A great time for a general spruce up from the winter and the start your property’s care cycle. Start by cleaning up the landscape as soon as the snow is gone.
- Plant annuals “seasonal color” installations.
- Planting bed maintenance (edging and weeding throughout the growing seasons.
- Apply herbicides “weed control” before seeds sprout, if you use them.
- Cultivate your shrubs and landscaping plants.
- Apply fertilizer to everything.
- Add mulch if the old layer is getting thin.
Summertime is here and there is still lots to do to make sure your landscape stays healthy and pest free.
- Keep fading flowers picked so the plants will continue to bloom longer.
- Check your irrigation system for efficiency.
- Apply liquid fertilizer to plants that are not doing well.
- Layer ground cover with more individuals, if you want more thickness.
Fall is here and your landscape is starting to prepare for the harsh winter months ahead.
- Continue watering as necessary.
- Discontinue feeding.
- Lawn/turf aeration and chemical testing.
- Leaf and landscape debris is removed.
Snow, snow, and more snow!
- Cut back all perennials for neatness and disease control.
- Plan additional perennial and annual planting designs.
- Dream of your beautiful and expanding landscape.